2014 is now over and we are about to look forward to new and interesting issues in family law, but before that happens, I thought it would be interesting to look back for a brief moment.
Looking back on 2014, I’ve pulled a list of the top 14 most-read articles from Van Oorschot Law Group’s “Blawg.” It’s interesting to see what we collectively found most interesting over the past 12 months.
Here is your top 14 for 2014:
- Tax Planning in Grey Divorce
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad in Family Court
- The Brave New World of Health Insurance and Divorce
- Holidays for the Children of Divorce: Compromise or New Traditions?
- Can Morality be Enforced?
- The Stalled Collaborative Law Case
- Life Insurance After Divorce
- College Expense as Child Support Gets the Green Light from the California Court of Appeal
- What NOT to Do in Court
- Revenge Porn: A Crime, Harassment, or both?
- Captain and Tennille Seek A Grey Divorce. Is Love Keeping Them Together?
- Grey Marriage + Grey Divorce = Financial Elder Abuse?
- Sperm Donors May Have Parentage Rights
- Abuse of an Animal is Domestic Violence
There you have it – the most viewed articles in 2014. I look forward to an interesting 2015!